Are you a qualified healthcare professional OT/Nurse or Product Advisor who wants to continue helping people?
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Product Adviser who will deliver an important service completing assessments of people with Parkinson’s, together with growing the Charco brand by attending exhibitions and product demonstrations. This will enable Charco to build on the current success of the CUE1 and gain further user feedback in order to improve the daily lives of people with Parkinson’s.
- Meet face to face with people with Parkinson’s to carry out user assessments and hand deliver the CUE1
- Compile a comprehensive and concise report of the user assessment including a detailed history of the user
- Develop own clinical knowledge of Parkinson’s disease and the impacts that it has on people with Parkinson’s and the support community around them
- Attend exhibitions, workshops and trade shows to network and grow the Charco brand.
- Follow up visits to existing users for review as well as managing your own schedule to arrange new assessments and appointments
- You will have a sound medical/patient understanding with experience of Parkinson’s being beneficial
- Familiar with funding and prescribing within the NHS and an understanding of the end to end process
- A known network of medical departments and discharge teams within your Geographical area
- Familiar with medical devices or a willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal and user skills
- Excellent within demonstrations and exhibition environments
- Used to seeking referral options when direct NHS funding was not available (Voluntary organisations & private sales opportunities)
You will be closely working together with the R&D Team, Central Team and User Support Team. This is a full-time role, for which you will be expected to visit users within their homes or other residential settings, occasional weekend work may be required together with some international travel
- Salary £32K
- Car allowance
- Fuel Card
- Gym membership
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours
Why join Charco?
This is an opportunity for anyone interested in medical technology to be involved in an exciting, social-impact project that is growing rapidly with a caring and dedicated team. The company is expanding at a very fast pace and you will have the opportunity to quickly develop skills and role in the company. Your work will be essential in bringing back smiles for people with Parkinson’s from around the world.