We are looking for a Data Scientist who will be involved in analysing research data. This will enable us to further understand how our technology impacts people’s lives.
You will be closely working together with our data science team. This is a full-time role, for which you will be expected to be within traveling distance of Cambridge, UK, and this role will entail hybrid in-person & remote-working.
What set of skills are expected from you
- Have a top university background in a quantitative field in Engineering, Computer Science or other STEM field
- 1+ years professional experience in Machine Learning or PhD in Machine Learning
- Demonstrable expertise in a wide array of supervised learning approaches
- Experience in Python / TensorFlow / pandas / scikit-learn is necessary
- Ability to clearly communicate and present challenging ideas to the team
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
What you will be working on
- Statistical analysis of datasets and generating reports
- Covering data science methods from start to finish, including data cleaning, feature selection, model building and model evaluation
- Liaising and collaborating with other data scientists and our software developers on various projects
- Working on projects that may have a steep learning curve, so an interest in independent learning is essential
Why join Charco ?
This is an opportunity for anyone interested in medical technology to be involved in an exciting, social-impact project that is growing rapidly with a caring and dedicated team. The company is expanding at a very fast pace and you will have the opportunity to quickly develop skills and role in the company. Your work will be essential in bringing back smiles for people with Parkinson’s from around the world.
Salary will be adjusted according to the candidate’s experience. Role is full-time, subject to 6-month probationary period. To apply to this role please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].