charcoltd Charco Neurotech
We are looking for a new team member!
Charco was founded with one ambition: to bring back smiles for people with Parkinson’s. We are excited to be looking for a new team member who cares about improving quality of life for people with neurological conditions. This role would be perfect for someone looking to gain financial/business development experience with a start-up and/or the medical device industry, as you will be working closely with everyone in the team. We are currently looking for a Financial Assistant to join our team full time from September.
The role’s main responsibilities include:
- Producing forecasts based on Excel data, and using Excel skills to help manage finances.
- Producing professional reports that highlight the company’s financial growth.
- Conducting research to provide financial insight on strategic decisions to be made by the company.
- Collaborating on diverse business development activities, including strategy, funding rounds, and helping grow the business.
We are looking for someone who:
- Aligns with Team Charco’s vision of improving quality of life for people with Parkinson’s.
- Has an academic background in STEM or finance-related fields.
- Has a strong aptitude in Microsoft Excel formulae & graphing.
- Is able to quickly produce professional-looking reports.
- Is a motivated self-starter, with a logical approach to problem solving.
- Is eager to take on varied and exciting work and be very comfortable thinking on their feet.
- Has a keen interest in growing a start-up as a business.
- Experience in a start-up or university enterprise scheme/project would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in a similar role would be a bonus.
Although we would love to work in person, Charco is currently fully working remotely so for the time being we will be having lots of Zoom calls, but the idea will be to move to a flexible mix of remote and office work in London/Cambridge in the future and so we please ask that you are happy to move to one of these locations! If you would like to join our team, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line ‘Finance Assistant’. We would love to hear what you would want to gain from Charco as much as how you can help Charco grow. Please not that we are reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so we may close early. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com